VILLA-BASED TOURS - PRICES & DATES.
Special Offer: 10% OFF 2020 Tours. Offer ends 2nd March 2020.*
SELF GUIDED TOURS: From 6 nights accommodation (7 day stay with 5 full days cycling) - Tours start on Saturdays.
All of our prices are per person, with a minimum of 2 guests and a maximum of 6.
Prices include the following:
- Accommodation is in our new Provencal style villa, furnished, decorated and equipped to a high standard.
- Enjoy life outdoors with the large terrace, pergola, landscaped gardens & a large covered pool (open from end April).
- Located in the famous Luberon Regional Park, noted for being home to some of France's most beautiful villages.
- An attractive and well equipped, open plan kitchen, with all that you'd need to prepare some memorable meals.
- Quality, aluminium Trek Hybrid bike rental.
- The latest Garmin edge 1000 GPS rental.
- Comprehensive Ride Directory with multiple selection criteria (maps, distance, time, climbing, sights visited etc).
- 30 tried and tested back road rides, pre-programmed onto your GPS.
- Comprehensive road notes to be taken with you on all of our rides, with recommended restaurants & cafes and all the best sights - there's a lot to do!
- Bike equipment: helmet, repair kit, pump, bottle, lock, pannier bags, SPD pedals, gel seats etc.
- Telephone back-up in case of a rare mechanical failure.
- List of our favourite tried and tested restaurants & cafes that are around the villa.
- An info pack with all that is useful and interesting to do around the villa and in the Luberon valley.
- Help with all the "other" questions / requests that you may have.
- All holiday taxes.
OUR STANDARD TOURS - ANY MONTH: 6 nights accommodation (7 day stay with 5 full days cycling) - any start day,
depending on availability.
When you book the villa, it's yours alone for the entirety of your stay - The villa can lodge up to 6 people.
|OFFER PRICE PER PERSON
|2||2,196 €||1,098 €|
|3||2,754 €||918 €|
|4||3,456 €||864 €|
|5||4,050 €||810 €|
|6||4,536 €||756 €|
|NUMBER OF GUESTS||TOTAL BOOKING PRICE||PRICE
|2/3||3,060 €||1,530€ / 1,020 €||255€ / 170 €|
|EXTRA NIGHT PER PERSON||ANY DATE||170 €|
|APRIL TO OCTOBER||ANY DATE||960 €|
|EXTRA NIGHT PER PERSON||ANY DATE||160 €|
|APRIL TO OCTOBER||ANY DATE||900 €|
|EXTRA NIGHT PER PERSON||ANY DATE||150 €|
|APRIL TO OCTOBER||ANY DATE||840 €|
|EXTRA NIGHT PER PERSON||ANY DATE||140 €|
Tours are for a minimum of 6 nights, with extra nights available should you need them. Please contact us directly for holidays lasting
longer than 6 nights. Extra night rate is prorated.
Tours start from April and run through to the end of October.
Prices are per person, based on a 6 nights stay.
We have a minimum of 2 guests per booking, with a maximum of 6 guests.
Check in is from 12 Noon to 6pm. Check out up to 10am.
For road or electric bikes, please add 28 € per person per night.
Other currencies (Guide only - based on Jan 2020 rates):
American Dollar: 1€ = $1.145 (Thus a 6 night tour ranges from $932 to $1,354 depending on number of guests)
Australian Dollar: 1€ = $1.62 (Thus a 6 night tour ranges from $1,360 to $1,975 depending on number of guests)
Canadian Dollar: 1€ = $1.45 (Thus a 6 night tour ranges from $1,220 to $1,772 depending on number of guests)
New Zealand Dollar: 1€ = $1.68 (Thus a 6 night tour ranges from $1,412 to $2,051 depending on number of guests)
British Pound: 1€ = £0.849 (Thus a 6 night tour ranges from £713 to £1,036 depending on number of guests)
How do I make a booking and payment?
1. Once you have confirmed that you are happy to go ahead with your booking, we send you a Pre Reservation Form detailing your booking, along with a
link to our terms & conditions.
2. To secure your booking we ask for a deposit of 350 € per person which is payable at the time of booking. Sending your deposit means that you accept our terms and conditions.
3. On receipt of your deposit we will send you your Deposit Receipt & Reservation Confirmation Form. This includes the details of your booking along with your deposit payment details, we also supply some information about getting fit for your tour, along with which equipement we recommend you
ing with you for cycling.
4. Three months prior to your tour start date we will send you a reminder regarding the balance payment for your tour. We will also ask you for your written (typed) acceptance of our terms and conditions. We also send a list of information that we need in order for your stay to run smoothly: bike measurements, mobile phone numbers, train/plane arrival times etc, nothing too complicated.
5. One month prior to your tour start date we will contact you regarding the payment for the 750€ refundable damage deposit (one per global booking) thats covers any damage to the entire property, grounds and pool along with bikes and any equipment. Once we received the damage deposit we will send you a receipt.
Payments can be made via:
- TransferWise - A relatively new, really good option from the people that built Skype, that is usually cheaper than both PayPal and a
Bank Transfer. We use it a lot, as the two main benefits are, that you will often 1, pay a smaller fee and 2, save on
the exchange rates compared to those offered by your bank or by PayPal.
Following is a link to a clear TW demo: https://goo.gl/W9VsYG
The way it works is you transfer money to TW’s local account and they then transfer the money to our local French account.
As with PayPal you first need to create an account. You then enter the € amount that the “Recipient Gets” (the amount we need to receive) and it will automatically show you how much “you’re sending”, the equivalent in your local currency.
You need to select to send the money to “someone else” (ie Natalene Cowell) and then key in our bank details (we will supply these). The final step is to decide which source of funds you want to use to pay for the transfer; Debit Card, Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
- Your local currency to € Bank transfer (a fairly simple & secure process).
- You instruct your bank to convert from your local currency to the € amount (at their € exchange rate).
- Your bank then transfers € to our French € account. The cost of this service ranges between free of charge and approx 30 €.
- PayPal (Secure internet payment)
- We will send you an email invoice through PayPal for the € amount.
- You are then directed to the PayPal secure site for payment.
- You pay in your local currency by card & choose either your card Co's exchange rates or PayPal's for the conversion.
- Once you have paid PayPal – PayPal pay us.
- Note - paying via PayPal in € incurs a 4% fee – we offer to cover half of these fees – the remaining half is added to your initial € total on your invoice.
- French € cheque.
If you prefer, of course, payment can be made in one transaction at the time of booking.
Provence Cycling Holidays was a great find!!
We opted for the Villa offering and were not disappointed, it was beautifully presented and catered for our needs. The bikes were 1st Class and as was all the biking info,GPS and guides.
A very well put together package. Thumbs up from us!"
R. Stack & friends - NZ - Oct. 17.
* Offer valid from Dec 30th, 2019, for 2020 bookings made before 2nd March, 2020. Additional ebikes or road bikes not included.