On the afternoon of arrival you'll be fitted and acquainted with your bike & equipment - so you can make the most of your cycling time. You'll be riding one of our quality Lapierre hybrid bikes. We use hybrids as they have the slightly more upright riding position of a mountain bike, and so are more comfortable to ride than a road bike. This riding position, combined with tyres that are thicker than on a road bike, gives you increased stability & safety on the road.The bike's components are Shimano - easy to use, tough and reliable! Plus the 24 gears available will make any hills a little easier! All of the above mean you should be comfortable on your bike whilst getting the most from your efforts!
We will also supply you with the following bike equipment:
- A Garmin GPS - For easy to use navigation...
- A bike helmet - Good quality, light-weight and comfortable.
- An under saddle bag containing a puncture repair kit, tools and a spare inner tube. A light weight pump is also attached to the frame.
- Rear pannier bags are also available if you would like them fitted.
- A water bottle - yours to keep.
- A good quality combination lock, easily transportable as it attaches to your bike when not being used.
"The bikes are excellent and well maintained."
G McEwen – NSW, Australia – May 12.
"The bikes were very good quality and the GPS made route finding so easy and enjoyable that you won't want to cycle without one again. "
T and E Calnan - Northants, UK – July 12.
"Great bikes that fit perfectly, easy-to-use locks and useful panier bags, gel cushions for the seats and water bottle holders - everything we needed."
Richard & Annette - UK - June 2010.
"The GPS on the bikes was brilliant, and made the tours very enjoyable."
Manon & Sarah - UK - Sept 2010.
"Equipment was ideal for its purpose and the sat nav's made life so easy."
Pippa & Dave - UK - July 2010.
Neil & Natalène COWELL- Provence Cycling Holidays - 536 Chemin du Sarret - 84220 Coustellet - France.
Tel: 00 33 (0)4 90 75 03 95 - Mob: 00 33 (0)6 66 99 98 02 - Email: email@example.com
© Provence Cycling Holidays 2010 - All contents, all rights reserved. - SIRET No (French Company Registration No) 51922933000013